Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bollywood Calling for Harshit Saxena

Harshit Saxena, who lost out to Ishmeet in the Voice Of India finale, is all set to foray into Bollywood. That apart he will also be seen in the reality show Superstar and is working on his album. We had a chat with Harshit to find out more.

After VOI got over, Lalitji recorded a song with me as he had promised. It was for Mere Khawabon Main Jo Aaye for which he is composing music. It was a great opportunity and a nice experience as it was my first song. Moreover it was a really precious moment for me as I sang a duet with Alkaji who was one of the mentors of the show. Apart from this, Mukesh Bhatt has also signed me for the Raaz sequel which they are doing this year. I am going to get a chance to work with Pritamda as he is the composer of the film.”

Another Reality Show

“Superstar is a very interesting show and contestants from different reality shows are getting another opportunity to prove themselves. All of us have a different style and fan following so it is going to be a very tough competition. We are familiar with this atmosphere but as humans we are bound to make some mistakes. At the same time we will try hard make it difficult for our judges Vishal-Shekhar and Farah Khan and our fans.”

His Album

“I am meeting up with various companies for my album. As soon as I finalize the company I will start work on it.”

No comments: